77 причин почему вы до сих пор не замужем

понедельник, 18 сентября 2023 г.

Re: Volunteer enquire


Dear Gemma,

We are pleased that you would like to volunteer at Centre Valbio (CVB), We have five pillars of research: 1) Biodiversity Research, 2) Climate change and Restoration Ecology, 3) Ecosystem Genomics, 4) Health and 5) Community Conservation Education. You can choose the topic of your interest.

We have a research facility overlooking the rainforest, 130 employees, internet, dormitory beds and dining hall. The cost would be about $35/day for room, meals and internet. We can set up a zoom call and develop your activities together. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions,
Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best regards,
Dr Hasina Malalaharivony 
Research Coordinator 
Centre Valbio


On 17. Sep 2023, at 21:31, Gemma Varley <gemmavarley92@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:


Hello there, 

I was wanting to see if you had any last minute volunteer opportunities for October or November for a few weeks? 
I visited Madagascar and centre ValBio in 2017 and have dreamed of coming back ever since it is my favourite place on earth. 
I am hard working and happy to get stuck in with what ever needs done. I have worked as a zoo keeper with 4 spceies of lemur as well as many other species for 9 years. I then have worked as a Ranger in a national park for the last year and a half. 
I am skilled in path Maintenace, DIY, tree planting, wildlife surveys, outreach work with schools and various groups, guided walks. However I am happy to get stuck in with any task that needs done! 

If there would be anything possible please let me know. 

Kind regards 

Gemma Varley 

FeedBurner FeedCount

Архив блога