77 причин почему вы до сих пор не замужем

среда, 22 марта 2023 г.

Volunteering for 6 weeks

Hello,
 
on your website I found out that you accept volunteers for working in the Centre ValBio. Unfortunately, I could not find any current projects needing volunteers on your social media sites.
 
I would be interested in joining your team and assist with whatever work needs to be done and learn more about the research for 4-6 weeks in May and June this year.
 
I just finished my Master's degree in secondary teaching of biology and English as a foreign language in Germany. Before I start my practical education in school, I would like to learn more about the struggles and methods for the preservation of different ecosystems. The CVB's aim of preserving and restoring Madagascar's unique bioversity while also researching the ecosystem in various projects makes it a very interesting place for me to volunteer and learn.
 
Due to my studies, I am familiar with scientific work as well as the principles of communication for education on biological subjects and think I could quickly adapt to practical as well as more theoretical tasks in a project.
 
If there are any current projects that can use a helping hand, I would be grateful for the opportunity to join one of them for a while to learn more about the CVB's work.
 
Sincerely,
Svea Hinrichs

FeedBurner FeedCount

Архив блога