77 причин почему вы до сих пор не замужем

понедельник, 9 января 2023 г.

Volunteering to assist with research and reforestation

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to enquire about the availability of volunteer roles with Centre ValBio, either to assist with scientific research or with reforestation projects. I am a 22-year-old British student at the University of Exeter, due to graduate in May 2023 with a Masters (MSci) degree in Zoology. I intend to pursue a career in conservation, and have a particular desire to engage with work in the field.

I have checked the organisation's Facebook page for volunteer advertisements, and there do not appear to be any recent relevant posts. However, I thought it might be best to make direct contact to clarify as to whether positions are indeed available.

Regards,

Matthew Monteith

FeedBurner FeedCount

Архив блога