77 причин почему вы до сих пор не замужем

четверг, 8 декабря 2022 г.

Application volunteer program- Jasmin Birmelin

Dear Mr Docherty,
Dear Sir or Madam, 

I hereby apply to you as a volunteer in spring/summer 2023.
 
my name is Jasmin Birmelin.
Currently I am in the final phase of my studies in geography at the university of Marburg in Germany. A mandatory internship (up to fifth month) is required for my studies. I would like to complete this in my sixth semester (April to August 2023) and if the opportunity arises, I would like to combine this with my bachelor thesis.
 
Currently, I am looking for an internship, where I can research in the nature and gain insights into protect unique and biologically diverse ecosystems.
I was searching in the internet for a suitable internship. Especially, I was searching for an internship in Madagascar. Even as child, I was interested and fascinated by this country. The reasons are the landscape, particularly mangroves and the rainforest, which is so important to animals and the humanity and the endemic animals and plants. Both are dying more and more out because of human acting. 
After a few hours I found Centre ValBio and I read about you on your website. I was very enthusiastic about your projects, especially the reforestation, and your current research, especially "understanding the response of forest canopy to climate change". On your website, I saw that you offer volunteer programs. I looked at social media to see which type of volunteer you are seeking. I did not find something so I want to ask you through an email about your volunteer opportunities. 
 
 
To get to know me and my career better, I am going to introduce myself with a few words:
After I finished high school  in 2019, I did an ecological Gap-Year because I wanted to do practical work. I learned a lot of the nature, working with animals (cows, sheep, goats, dogs etc.) and create an awareness of an ecological life. Now, I am studying geography because it combines the ecological awareness and the human needs. Towards the end of my studies, I detect that I have to pursue one's own interests, which is working in the nature, for the nature and animals. 
I am an interested and inquisitive person and I would be very happy to gain insights in your work and benefit the planet through an internship at Centrel ValBio, as you are writing at your website. 
 
I really hope that I have aroused your interest and that you have still capacity for volunteers in the spring/summer 2023. 
 
If you have any further questions to my career or motivation, please don't hesitate to contact me. I very much look forward to hearing from you and that you will give me a chance to introduce myself personally. 
 
Sincerely yours, 
Jasmin Birmelin 

FeedBurner FeedCount

Архив блога