77 причин почему вы до сих пор не замужем

пятница, 25 февраля 2022 г.

Mission on exotic plants in Madagascar

Hello, 
I am a young French agronomist looking for a mission in the agroecology or agroforesteru field, dealing with tropical fruits (banana, pineapple and mango) or tropical food plants (cocoa, coffee, vanilla and peppers). I am interested in research-action activities with experimentation in the field, for example, a vacation including other tasks not mentioned here would also be a worthwhile opportunity. 
My resume is attached. 
I envisage a mission that would last several months. Do you have any positions that would match what I am looking for and that would pay enough to cover room and board ? 

Thank you for considering my request and I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely, 

Claire-Marie KUBEL

FeedBurner FeedCount

Архив блога